Technology infrastructure underpins the operations of most business today. With technology changing rapidly as it is, it’s essential to continually adapt, manage, and leverage risks and opportunities. We’ve built our reputation on successfully managing complex technology projects for mid-sized up to Fortune 100 companies for over two decades, so we’re able to bring both the strategic understanding and the on-the-ground expertise to your projects.
Application Development & Implementation
Our consultants combine business acumen and technical expertise to guide you through all phases of the application development life cycle. Through personalized attention to all of the project stakeholders, we can bridge the gap between developers, users, and business stakeholders.
Contact us to manage solution design, from product development to evaluation and implementation.
Both IT roles and assets are in rapid flux. Remaining current while sustaining a standardized, efficient, and cost effective approach is essential to seamless operation.
Our team has a long history of successful projects in:
- Managing large scale network, desktop and server deployments and refreshes
- Optimizing refresh spend
- Organizational assimilation
- Server virtualization and consolidation
- Messaging systems
- Web/e-commerce systems design
- Infrastructure initiatives
Data Center Strategy & Implementation
Data centers are critical, complex, and costly. StoneLaurel’s expertise aligns your IT infrastructure to support your business strategy, and then brings you from where you are now to fulfillment on the front lines. Our process includes::
- Identifying current state and go-to strategy
- Evaluating options and alternatives to achieve
- Sizing the opportunity
- Developing plans
- Execution management
High Availability & Disaster Recovery
Disaster is inevitable and often out of your control. Planning for disaster is not. A disaster recovery plan can make all the difference in minimizing revenue loss and frustration and avoiding disruption of business operations and IT systems. Ensure your resilience by working with StoneLaurel to:
- Align high availability and disaster recovery technology capabilities with business requirements
- Identify critical and high risk applications and operations
- Assess options and alternatives
- Develop approach and execute against the selected strategy
Fashioning a Transformative Plan for Retailer’s CPO
In 2014, a major southeastern retailer’s Chief People Officer was eight months into the job and seeking direction. She wanted a long-term vision to propel the HR department forward. she also required a near-term plan that would alleviate immediate operational challenges.